Saturday, July 5, 2014

Pictures of Nicole leaving PCMC:)

Nicole Last vitals for this visit:)


Nicole getting ready to leave her room


Nicole getting ready to ring the bell:)



 








 
 The staff getting ready to sing to her:)



 
Nicole getting ready to ring the bell:)

 
 Nicole ringing the bell.  When you ring the bell it means you are cancer free!!


 
 Nicole saying good bye to all her friends at primaries




 
 
Moroni 7:29 And because he hath done this, my beloved brethren, have miracles ceased? Behold I say unto you, Nay; neither have angels ceased to minister unto the children of men.
 
The staff at primaries have been our angels.  How we love them and miss them. 
 
 
Nicole coming to her aunt Connie's


2 comments:

  1. I know my tears have no effect, but I cried some happy tears anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I know that there's many prayers from your house:)

      Delete