Monday, April 28, 2014

ticket to primaries

Nicole had an ok weekend.  Still not super happy.  Last night when I brushed her teeth her gums just bleed for a long time. It was a rough couple of hours to try to get it to stop.  I knew that when we went to clinic today that she would need platelets.

Nicole had clinic today.  All morning I had a feeling that I should pack an overnight bag but kept saying positive thoughts, that I am just overly worried.  Well I was wrong.  We got to clinic at 11:30 and they drew labs.  She did need platelets.  We were in clinic for about 5 hours.  Nicole's heart rate was high all through clinic.  We made our appointment for Thursday.  As we were buckling her up to head home they called James' cell phone to come back to clinic.  Dr. Raetz checked her and wants us to stay over at primaries for observation tonight.  

This world that we live in is always full of uncertainty and I should always be prepared for the worst. However, I guess lessons learn that I should heed the promptings of the spirit.  He will never lead you astray.  D&C 35:19 "...and it shall be given by the comforter, the holy Ghost, that knoweth all things."

No comments:

Post a Comment