Saturday, May 3, 2014

Thank You☺

As I reflected on today I haven't any great words.  My heart is overflowing.  I thought of two scriptures.  The first one was in D&C 58: 27-28; thank you for being "anxiously engaged".  It was overwhelming how many people came out to support our family.   
 
D&C 58:27-28: "Verily I say, men should be anxiously engaged in a good cause, and do many things of their own free will, and bring to pass much righteousness;
For the power is in them, wherein they are agents unto themselves. And inasmuch as men do good they shall in nowise lose their reward."

The second is the covenant we make at baptism. Thank you for helping lift our burdens in so many ways. Again, words do not describe the many ways that you have lifted our burdens. By your words, hugs, and support.
 
Mosiah 18:8-10: “And now, as ye are desirous to come into the fold of God, and to be called his people, and are willing to bear one another’s burdens, that they may be light;
“Yea, and are willing to mourn with those that mourn; yea, and comfort those that stand in need of comfort, …
“What have you against being baptized in the name of the Lord, as a witness … that ye will serve him and keep his commandments, that he may pour out his Spirit more abundantly upon you?”
 

 
Here is a simple video with a Primary song "I am glad for many things" (everything you need to know you learn in primary)
 
I added the picture of Nicole and Jace just because I think it is precious☺

No comments:

Post a Comment